G Suite is a set of powerful tools that can help your small business grow. It uses Google’s products and services to provide your business with a more efficient workplace solution. G Suite can help you effectively manage your business, increase workflow, and improve team communication and collaboration. Here are few more ways G Suite can benefit your business:
- Cost Savings
- G Suite offers a set of apps such as Gmail, Docs, Calendar and Drive. Over 3 million business have been using these apps and found effective. G Suite is very cost effective and eliminates costly work orders and other issues which are related to tech. So indeed you do not need tech team or consultant to fix issues. There are different plans available which can be selected depending upon needs of business.
- Team Collaboration
- G Suite has many apps which allow you and your team to work together on same documents at the same time. You can see edits and also it gets saved at the same time. You can chat with your employees during work. All these features help team to complete the project faster and there is a clear flow of data everywhere. This is How G Suite benefits your Business.
- If you are already using Gmail, you already know the benefits of Web mail service. G Suite gives you addition features. You can customize your email with your company domain name. This makes communication look more professional and in the eye of customers. You also get 30GB of storage. Video conferencing is also possible. Hangouts are used to communicate with your employee and clients. Hangout can also be used for team meetings and can allow up to 25 people to join the call.
- Data Security
- Google Drive, a cloud storage platform gives the best safety to store data and access it from any device. The data stored in Drive are saved across the globe in different data servers and hence this makes your data safe and can be accessible anywhere. There is no need to download any data from Google drive only care should be taken important files are not accessed using public Wi-Fi.
- So, even though G Suite offers high-security levels for your data, you still need to exercise basic cybersecurity precautions.
- Easy Organization
- Google Calendar can easily organize a meeting, project plan and track different details and appointments. It can be a single calendar for whole company schedule. The calendar is integrated with Gmail and so it’s easy to use. To manage users and devices admin console does a pretty good job. This console can control everything right from access control to other settings of the team.